What are the awards?
• Honoring those who have shown an ongoing commitment to enhancing the
quality of people's lives.
• Celebrating excellence in the Arts.
• recognizing positive, good works within the atmosphere of negativity throughout the world.
• Providing scholarships for the children of young widows and widowers who have demonstrated a need.
• Offering seminars, symposia, and workshops covering Human Rights, Wellness, Mentoring,
and other uplifting topics.
• Mentoring in the arts and letters
•Lifetime Achievement Award statue, given to ten individuals each year, in various ceremonies.
•Financial Aid in the form of college scholarships, given to the children who have lost a parent, where
there is a demonstrated financial need that cannot be filled otherwise
Who chooses the recipients?
•The Lifetime Achievement Board of Directors makes the final
judgment after receiving nominations from the public, social workers, and from our own resources
Who is on the Board?
•Influential members of the community
•People in the public eye
How is the Foundation funded?
•Proceeds from Awards Banquet
Duties of the Board
•Advice and consent
•Fundraising suggestions and help
•Donations (accepted, but not required)
•Office Furniture, computers (donated)
•Insurance and payroll items
•Postage, office supplies, misc. office expenses
•Additional personnel as needed, budget allowing
•Accounting and Legal (pro bono)